Kid History Quotes


“I can’t help it, it’s a natural habitat.”

-Nate

“My favorite part of Christmas is when santa comes down the Christmas tree. He doesn’t go down the Christmas tree. If its in the chimney he does.”

-John and Randy

Sunday, September 27, 2009

the advevture of ben ten

Ben was watching tv, then he looked out side his window
And said time to go hero! Gwen herd Ben and said RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
But it was too late. Ben was gone. Meanwhile, Ben was fighting Vilgax, the evil villian. Ben Ten’s alien was xlr8. (accelerate) peek a boo said xlr8! BONK!!!
That hurt me more than it hurt you, but your still going down! Said xlr8.
Da du duuuuu. Ben was back to normal.
I hate that sound said Ben! (because he wouldn’t be alien any more) run for it!!!!!!! (because Vilgax was chasing him) but Vilgax was on his tale.
Better hurry up. Said Ben the omnitrix was green.
Let’s make this one a good one. Said ben. SMASH!!!
Ahh great, he was grey matter! (Grey matter is only 2 inches tall!!)
Vilgax was stomping by sixsix and told him to go find ben.
Meanwhile, Ben was running for the rest of his life! Da du duuuuuu. Ben was back to normal.
Well atleast I’m faster when I am ben. Said ben.
Guese I better run the omnitrix was green. Here go’s nothing. said Ben SMASH!! Yes! He was stinkfly!
Stinkfly flew into the air, shooting gue balls at sixsix. ahhhh! I can’t see. Said sixsix. Step up Vilgax. Said ben and he did. All of the sudden, Vilgax was running, away!
Da du duuuuu. Ben was back to normal.

The end (and the crowd goes wild)

No comments:

Post a Comment