Kid History Quotes


“I can’t help it, it’s a natural habitat.”

-Nate

“My favorite part of Christmas is when santa comes down the Christmas tree. He doesn’t go down the Christmas tree. If its in the chimney he does.”

-John and Randy

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

The magic stick

once there was a boy who found a magic stick on the way to school. he did not no that it was magic.
he picked it up because he had a stick collection. all of the sudden, the stick started talking!
wach' ye doing to me? said the stick. ahh said the boy. ar ar - am I a magic stick yes I am. said the stick. you are? said the boy.yes said the stick.ca can you give me three wishes. said the boy. yes I can said the stick. so what do you want said the stick. I want to fly. he started flying.

TO BE CONTINUED........

1 comment:

  1. Andrew, Remeber me? I'm Grandma Annie's siter Judy. I love your story. Have you ever read the book Harvey Potters Balloon Farm? If you havn't you should read it. It is about a magic stick!

    ReplyDelete